Tuesday, February 4, 2014

K.I.S.S. Challenge

Today I am playing along with Paper Secrets K.I.S.S. Challenge. The challenge is to include items, colors, brands, etc. that begin with each of the letters in the word KISS.
must include items, colors, brands, etc. beginning with each of the letter of the word - KISS. - See more at: http://paper-secrets.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-1st-sketch-challenge-kiss.html#sthash.MRus4KcC.dpuf
must include items, colors, brands, etc. beginning with each of the letter of the word - KISS. - See more at: http://paper-secrets.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-1st-sketch-challenge-kiss.html#sthash.MRus4KcC.dpuf
must include items, colors, brands, etc. beginning with each of the letter of the word - KISS. - See more at: http://paper-secrets.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-1st-sketch-challenge-kiss.html#sthash.MRus4KcC.dpuf
I chose:
K: Kraft paper
I: Ink
S: Stitching
S: Snowflake punch

This was such a fun challenge and if you want to play along, just go to the Paper Secrets blog here for all the details.

Supplies used: Simple Stories "Handmade Holiday" paper, Snowflake punch, brads, Basic Grey alpha stickers, DNC floss.

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the challenge Angela! Love the more vintage colors you used and the great stitching in your title!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun sketch Challenge! I love the stitching in your title and around the edges! Those little snowflakes are so cute too!!

Lanette said...

Love the stitching!! A beautiful LO & a great job with the sketch, Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

Kelly said...

Wow!!! LOVE the stitching in the title - amazing!!! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)