Today I wanted to show you this fun wall hanging I made using the Vintage Collector collection by DCWV. This whole month I am showcasing projects using these papers and embellishments!
I used some 4x4 inch framed canvas boards and created a fun wall hanging for my daughter's room. I cut the Vintage Collector brown fabric paper slightly smaller than each frame and used pinking shears to cut the edges. I then cut out some simple shapes using my Silhouette and the pink and aqua fabric papers. Since they already have adhesive on the back, I just stuck them on to the brown fabric. I then added a few coordinating words to each shape (Also from the Vintage Collector collection). To finish it off, I stapled some ribbon down the back and used a key ring to hang it from. It didn't take me very long and my daughter loves it! It goes with her room so well which is mint green, pink and full of butterflies! :)
I will be back soon with some more Vintage Collector cards that I can't wait to show you!
4 comments:
So cute Angela! Love the mix of Brown, Teal and Red!
Oh I love this!! So adorable. I love the cute butterfly too! Those colors are great together and I love how you used the brown fabric as the background. So fun!
This is SO cute! I love this project! That butterfly is so adorable and I love the colors together! I also love how you used the cute brown fabric add the background. Love it Angela!
Post a Comment