Monday, January 20, 2014

Pinterest inspired quote

I saw this quote that on Pinterest quite a while ago, and knew I wanted to create something like it for myself one day.
Since I am loving the DCWV Vintage Collector stuff this month, I thought I would use that and here is my take on this quote:
I used a square frame I bought at JoAnn's and covered the sides with the Vintage washi tape. The top and bottom are covered in the fabric paper. The background is also fabric paper. The quote I found on the Silhouette store and I just played with it a little bit to make it fit the space I had. The quote letters are made from papers from the Vintage Collector stack. I love having this little reminder in my craft room to "Be the Good". Hope that you are inspired to take something you like and make it your own!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this home decor project Angela, and how you used the Pinterest piece for inspiration!! The different color papers look great on the quote!

Elizabeth said...

This is so cute! I love this quote too. What an awesome way to display it too! That Washi tape is so fun. I love the pinks and pretty greens you used too. Might have to make one of my own! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and I love the message(s.) Very inspiring! I may make one myself!
Evelyn