I had a little while to myself this afternoon and I decided it had been too long since I had done a scrapbooking challenge. Frosted Designs has a Polka Dot challenge, and then I headed over to Sketch-N-Scrap and found a sketch that I wanted to play along with this month. Sketch #49....
I instantly loved it! And here is the page I created:
Since I created an 8.5 x 11 page, I only used 2 photos.
A closer look:
Click here for the link to Sketch N' Scrap if you want to play along this month. To play along with the Frosted Designs Polka Dot challenge, click here. You have until January 30th to get your layouts in for some pretty fabulous prizes!
Supplies used: Paper: Bo Bunny & MME, Scalloped edge punch, Star punch, Wood grain washi tape, Zig pen, Silhouette files.
Supplies used: Paper: Bo Bunny & MME, Scalloped edge punch, Star punch, Wood grain washi tape, Zig pen, Silhouette files.

19 comments:
oh, this is ADORABLE! I love how you added glasses to that tag - cute touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month :)
So cute Angela! Love how you adapted the sketch for the 8.5x11 format! And the different patterned paper strips are so fun on your polka dot background!!
What a fun layout! These adorable pics and fun papers put a smile on my face! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
What a super fun page Angela! I love these pictures of your handsome boy!! Perfect title too!Love the wood grain washi! This page makes me smile!
What a truly wonderful page, and I love how you managed to reduce the size of the sketch but not the wow factor! Thanks for sharing your awesome page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx
I love your take on the sketch and your size!! Adorable photos, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :) Evie
Great take on the sketch - perfect idea to include only two photos on the smaller size.
Handsome indeed!
Super cute layout. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Scrap. xoxo Monique Fox
Love your polka dot background! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Incredibly cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
This is adorable! I love your page and such cute photos!! So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs! Hop you will again. :)
Great photos, what a fun layout! Love all your details! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!
So cute layout! Love the pictures. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama
So so so adorable!! Love the glasses you added near the journaling too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
Aww..what a sweet layout! Love the photos..such a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Funny layout and great colors ! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !
Love your take on the sketch!!! Adorable page!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)
What a sweet page with such a sweet boy! Love those papers. Thank you playing along with us at Sketch 'N Scrap!
What a wonderful layout, with cute pictures! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap
Post a Comment