Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Winter Snowman

One of the things I look forward to when winter comes, is seeing all the snowmen! I think they are so cute! I decided to make one using the new Christmas & Winter stack from DCWV.
 This was a bare wooden snowman that I bought at Michaels. I painted it white first, then added the paper from the Christmas & Winter stack to the bottom half of the snowman. The hat section is also covered in paper from the Glitzy Glitter stack. I dressed the snowman up with brads, hole punches for the coal on the face, a button for the berries, and some hand cut carrots and leaves. I also found a cute scarf in the doll section at Michaels and it is the perfect accessory, don't you think? I hot glued it down so it would stay in place. For the finishing touches, I added white chalk ink to the hat, inked the edges of the body, and sprayed Shimmer mist over it all for a little sparkle. :)
Thanks for checking out my snowman today! Enjoy your winter! 

Products used:

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute snowman decoration. I am always looking for more paper, so I am going to keep my eye open for this holiday DCWV stack.

Ashley Horton said...

Love this cute snowman Angela, and the scarf you added is so fun!