Monday, July 8, 2013

We love Grandma

I am working with The Paper Bakery today and their sketch #7.



The fun polaroid LOVE cutout is also from the Paper Bakery blog. You can download your free svg file here on the right hand side of the page. 

Supplies used: DCWV "Handy Dandy" stack; Paper Bakery svg file; MLS alpha stickers; SU heart punch; Zig pen

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Angela!! Love how you used the Polaroid cut file and the colors on this page are awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us @ TPB!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I really love this photo too! The patterned paper and colors are so pretty! That polaroid frame is perfect too! Love it so much! Such amazing talent!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So adorable! I love how you used the cut file and the sketch! Fabulous!!!

Tegan said...

Very nice layout! I love what you did to decorate the cut file! And what a sweet picture! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Bakery

Unknown said...

Great use of the sketch and the SVG file! Thanks for using our sketch at Paper Bakery :)