Today I am sharing a layout I made for the Paper Bakery May sketch challenge #1. It can be found here.
Isn't this sketch fun? I am really loving all of Juliana Michael's sketches!
Here is what I created with it:
Yes, if you zoom in you will see my daughter pulling, (or rather yanking) out her own tooth! She really was focused and so brave! I used a couple different EP collections for this and loved how the different patterns worked together.

5 comments:
Wonderful take on the sketch!!! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!
Wow, she is brave!! :) She wanted to get that Tooth Fairy money!! Love how you used the sketch, Angela and the layering looks awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!
Oh my goodness! What a brave little girl! You did a great layout for this and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!
WOW - brave girl for sure. Love the papers you used here.
Definitely brave! I don't think I could have done that myself! Such a great picture and a great take on the sketch! Hope you can play along with The Paper Bakery again soon!
Post a Comment