Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Page Map Challenges!

I have a fun new addiction... I love doing the challenges at PageMaps! They have some great sketches that make scrapbooking and card making a breeze! Recently I have done 3 of their challenges and loved the end results! 

First up, I entered the "Make your own stamp" card challenge. You needed to make your own foam stamp and use it on the card sketch below: 


Here is my card:


For this card, I just cut out a foam heart and used it as the main focus on my card. I really love the green and the pink together. It just makes me happy! The paper is from MME and the stamp is from SU.

Next up, I played along with the "Colour Suite" challenge. The challenge was to use the following colors and the following sketch to make your layout. This was so fun for me!


And here is what I came up with:


I absolutely love this cute layout and I don't think I would have ever come up with it on my own! That is why I love doing these challenges! Paper and stickers are from a few different EP collections, and the super fun love circle is a file by my friend Ashley Horton. She does amazing things!

Okay, the last challenge for today is one called "On the Border". This challenge was to use borders on your layout and to use the following sketch: 


And here is my layout:


I just kept it pretty simple. I used the "Little Boy" and "A Boy's Life" EP collections for the paper. I also used enamel accents to make the white dots. I had never tried this before, but thought I would give it a go! I think it added a little bit of fun texture to the page. :)

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute card and I love your layouts, Angela! You did an awesome job using all three sketches!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Angela! I love all of them!! What a cute card that is!! Love the colors and the heart!! Love the colors you used on the sketch with Courtney! That picture is so precious too! What an awesome layout of the boys as well! So dang cute! I think I might have to play along with that one sometime. Of course EP boy collections are one of my favs as well. Great job!!

Isbaha said...

Great job, especially love the card (amazing colors !).