I made this layout today for the Paper Bakery sketch challenge based off of the sketch below. Love this picture of my mom and her 4 kids! We were just being silly and lining up in a row, but I love this moment that was captured!
I really loved this sketch and will be using it again for sure! Thanks Paper Bakery and Juliana Michaels!
Products used: Life is Good by Echo Park, zig pen

8 comments:
Love it Angela!! Great job sizing the Sketch down for 8.5x11, and I love the photo of you with your family! The EP collection is perfect for this page!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!!
I, too, love that picture!! Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery!! Hope you join us again :)
Great layout. I sure wish I could motivate myself to make some!
What a wonderful lo! Great way to remember mother's day. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!
What a great layout! I love the colors and patterns you used together!!! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!
Love this layout! The paper collection is perfect for it! Thanks for playing along with us!
Beautiful layout! I love the colors in the layout and I hope you play along with the sketch challenge again!
Look at you scrapping Mother's Day 2012!! I love this picture of your family and your layout is awesome! This EP line is so cute! Why have I not seen this collection before?? You did a great job! Love this layout for sure!
Post a Comment