Tuesday, April 9, 2013

EGG-cellent fun!

  I created this layout based on the sketch below from Sketch N Scrap. They do monthly sketch challenges and this worked perfectly for these pictures! Check out their site here for more details.


I also entered this in the "Drill #5:Dig Deep" challenge on the S.W.A.T. blog. The challenge is to use some of your paper that you bought years ago! I used the Easter Time collection by Pebbles. My stash of the paper is almost gone, but I really have loved the colors and designs in it! I have made quite a few Easter and Spring pages using this line!

I also entered it in the Pumpkin Spice challenge #14, to use Easter eggs on your project and Scrap your Story challenge #6, to make a project with a "Springtime" theme.

Supplies used: Paper: Pebbles, Alphabet stickers: AC and MLS, Other: stitching, Zig pen, scalloped edge punch.

25 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page for your Easter Egg photos, Angela!! Love the colors you chose for this one, because they go perfect with the theme of your layout!

Lisa in Texas said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the Easter eggs and the pretty papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Val-Belle said...

I love the clean lines of this layout. The papers are lovely as are your photos. I never scrap 8.5 x 11 but I love the look of it when I see these layouts. Great job. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

Melinda Garner said...

Great job with the challenge! Super cute papers and title! Thank you for joining us st S.W.A.T.!

Tamika said...

Fantastic use of the sketch and I love the stitching, it add an extra wow factor to a great layout. Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

Kelly said...

Oh what an adorable Easter layout! LOVING those eggs and the fun title! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Jscraps4u said...

Totally cute! I LOVE your title and take on the sketch. Thanks soo much for playing along with SYS!!

Jessica said...

Egg-cellent! I love how that stitching just pulls this page together. And I love those clean lines you used. Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap Your Story.

Elizabeth said...

Love this darling easter page! Love the stitching and your title is so creative! Another one of my favorites!

Brandi Matos said...

Cute page and title work!!! Great photos too!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story!!!!

by belle said...

Great LO!! I just love the stitching! Thanks for playing over at S.W.A.T.

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! This stitching really pops! Thanks for joining us on the SWAT blog!

Missy said...

This is a great litle layout, I love how you did the title! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice Egg challenge@!!

Michele Duffy said...

Very pretty papers, and I am loving the super clean look of your LO! Thanks for playing at SWAT!

Kerry said...

What a truly cute layout, the colours are fab and the title work is great. Glad you are playing along with us at sketch N Scrap. xx

Anonymous said...

The stitching is the perfect touch!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story!! :) :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful page and I love those photos they are great.

Unknown said...

Great page - such fun colours and I love the eggs! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

Charity said...

LOL! Love that title. Thanks for linking up with SWAT.

Stephanie said...

What a great page, I love how you used several different fonts to create your title. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!

Lanette said...

Super Cute!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at SWAT

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute photos.. fun accents and great page. Thanks for playing along at SWAT

jenessa said...

Adorable layout! Love the stirching and Easter egg embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

theoldesaltbox said...

What fun fun photos! The layout is absolutely beautiful as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap!

MJ's Kraze said...

Darling photos, Angela. I love the colors used. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.