Today over on the CK Blog they had a 1 hour challenge to create a layout using a Dr. Seuss quote. I knew right away which one I wanted to use for this picture of my daughter expressing her love for colors!
I also used this sketch by Ashley Horton as my inspiration:
Ashley does a monthly sketch challenge on the CK Blog and it is always one of my favorites to play along with! She also had a twist to use fun spring colors, so this worked out just perfect with my page! Click here for more details.
Supplies used: Jillibean Soup paper, SS stickers, clipart
*** Update *** I won the Dr. Seuss 1 hour challenge! So excited!
*** Update *** I won the Dr. Seuss 1 hour challenge! So excited!

2 comments:
Just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!! I love the patterned paper you used and the border is so fun!It is such a "Happy" page! Of course the darling little girl is so darn cute too! Great job!
SO, SO CUTE!! Love how you used this month's sketch and the colors are perfect for the Dr. Seuss theme on your page!
Post a Comment