I have been busy making Valentine's Day cards for different challenges and to get me in the mood for Valentine's Day! Here are a few of my favorites:
This one I made for the for challenge at Pumpkin Spice, which was to use hearts on your project. I used some cute Bo Bunny heart background paper, and then added a few heart punches by Stampin Up as well.
This one I made with the new Echo park collection called "Love Story". This line is just beautiful and has some great prints in it! I made the little flags with washi tape, and then added the Love You chipboard to them. I made this card for the Fabulous Friday challenge this week at Frosted Designs, to have a heart and the word LOVE on your project. (Now that I look at it, I guess I could have used the card below as well! Valentine's are usually full of hearts and love!)
This last card I made using the "Love Story" collection from Echo park as well. I am taking inspiration from the banners on the card below by leascupcakesandsunshine. It is for the challenge this week over on the Club CK blog. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you feel inspired to make some of your own Valentine's Day cards!

7 comments:
Your cards are all so beautiful Angela! There are a lot of lucky Valentines on your list this year! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!
Beautiful cards, Angela!! And I love how you used the banner inspiration from the Club CK card!!
love all the cards. all so pretty n sweet. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
Love these cards!! I think I know a first grader that could use several of these cards for his many admirers! :) All joking aside, they are so cute! I love the banner inspiration one! Darling!!
i think we are all in the same valentines mood!love all your cards all unique. thank you for joining us at frosted designs.
Channa
Fabulous projcets, I really like the little mason jar and the banner! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice this week!!
Oh wow! These are all so fabulous! They are all so unique. Beautiful work!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .
--Cheryl--
Post a Comment