I must have been in a pink mood when it came to scrapping these pics below of my sweet daughter!
This page was created for the DCWV February Stack-a-holic challenge found here. I used the Carnival stack and cut all the little chevrons our using my Silhouette.
This next layout I made using DCWV's "Cherry Limeade" stack. The bottom corner flower was part of the printed paper and I fussy cut the top corner flower out. This page came together fairly quickly and I love it! I am entering it in the Crafty Steals blog challenge to use Spring flowers of any kind from your stash on your project. The challenge ends on March 3rd and details can be found here.

3 comments:
What darling pages! Great job Ang! I love all the pink actually!
These are both too cute Angela!! Love the touch of Green with the Pink!! Great complimentary color!!
Your layouts are awesome! I love all the pink!!!
Post a Comment