I am trying to play catch up with the 12 Days of Christmas going on over at Frosted Designs! Here are my entries for the 3rd through 6th days of Christmas.
On the 3rd day of Christmas, create something using 3 mists/inks/paints. I used 3 different colors of paints for my birthday card. I really love the bright happy colors!
The "happy" foam stamp is from MM, the patterned paper from EP, and the alpha stickers MLS.
On the 4th day of Christmas, create something using 4 different patterned papers.
Patterned paper by EP, Thank you stamp SU, and flower Paper Studio
On the 5th day of Christmas, create something using 5 yellow/gold things. I used 5 yellow arrows on my card. I am always looking for more masculine cards and I really loved how this one turned out.
Patterned paper by DCWV, washi tape Doodlebug, stamp Michaels
On the 6th day of Christmas, create something using 6 strips of washi tape.
Washi tape by AC, Doodlebug, and AC. Thanks sticker by EP
10 comments:
Your cards are very cute. Thanks for joining in on our challenge over at the Frosted Designs blog:)
Your cards are bright and fun! This would be awesome for tweens and teens!!! Thanks for joining us for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!
Wow! Great cards! Love the way you've made so many different ones with the challenges. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!
These cards turned out great! Love the washi tape one and the yellow arrows! Darling!!
Love your projects - great use of the Washi tape! Thanks for joining in my challenge at FD!
Wow..these are really fun and fabulous cards!!! thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!
Lovely cards, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa
Wow, you've done a great job with all these cards! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs.
Love your project and the use of all the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges.
Your cards are beautiful! Love the use of the different patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with our 12 Days of Christmas challenge :)
Melissa
Post a Comment