I am doing the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge on Frosted Designs. The 1st day's challenge is to use 1 bird on your project. Here is what I came up with:
I made this card using Echo Park's kit called "Everybody Loves Christmas". This bird is so cute and I even added a little sparkle to the hat!
6 comments:
What a great card! The colors are so cheery and that bird is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas at Frosted Designs! Hope you'll join in more of our challenges!
What an adorable card!! I just love it and the bird is so cute!! Great job Angela!!
What an adorable card!! I just love it and the bird is so cute!! Great job Angela!!
So adorable Angela!! You know I love the fun, bright colors for Christmas!! And that little birdie is too cute...perfect for the challenge! So glad you played along with us @ Frosted Designs!!
Love the unconventional colour scheme. The little gem on his hat is so cute.
The Lollipop Ladies is also running Christmas themed challenges during December. I'd love to see what you could create if you came and played with us: http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
You did a great job! I think this card is so precious! Just stop by to see everyones creations for the Frosted Designs challenge. Just finished mine, and now I can peek at the other creations! Again, great job!
Post a Comment