Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So happy together

I am almost done scrapping my 2006 pictures! Yeah! I have one more layout to do after this one. I will then be caught up until somewhere in 2010! I like to skip around a little, but it will feel great to have this project complete. 

I made this layout about my 4 kids and their Grandpa Miller. We stopped by to see him and I just love this picture because it shows how happy he is. The quote at the top I came across in an old Creating Keepsakes magazine. I thought it went perfect with this page. 


This is for the ScrapFIT workout #75, to use twine and for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge, to use triangles on your layout. 

Supplies used: Patterned paper: MME, Solid cardstock: SU, Stickers: KC, Other: twine, Zig pen

***Update*** I made the Top 3 with this layout over at Frosted Designs! You can check it out here.

4 comments:

BrendaB said...

Great page! I love the way you used the triangles to bring your eye right to the photo! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Sheila said...

Beautiful layout and great photo too :) Love your twine...thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!

Ashley Horton said...

New favorite Angela!! :) Love how you used the twine around your photo and the Blue and Brown combo is awesome!! The triangles are a perfect embellie to draw your eye to that sweet photo!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! I love the darts! It really draws me into your darling photo! Yeah for almost being done with 2006!!