My oldest son has always had a way of doing things in his own way, including sleeping! He can fall asleep almost anywhere and at any time! One day we found him taking a nap with all of his bedding stripped, and upside-down! What a funny kid!
I wanted to incorporate a chevron pattern into this layout for the thought over at Thinking Through Design. To me, it goes with the zzz's of sleeping. I also wanted some clouds on my layout. Clouds usually make me think of the outdoors, but today clouds made me think of dreaming. :) I really like the soft clouds with the sharpness of the chevron pattern. It really makes the layout fun to me!
3 comments:
LOL! It makes me think of he even sleeps with energy! You can almost feel his dreams. I think they are perfectly placed. I love your title treatment too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us :)
Angela, this page is totally adorable and I LOVE that awesome photo!! How funny that he can fall asleep like that!! I like how you used the chevron to go along with the sleeping "z, z, z's" and the clouds for dreaming!! Great use of embellishments! And I love the long song title you used on your page!! Totally cute all around!
Cute, cute title for that photo! Love how you used the chevron to enforce the zzzz's. Fabulous idea and great execution!
Post a Comment