Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Photo

Okay, so this was a family photo taken about 6 years ago and our family sure looks different now!


Products I used were all from Bella Blvd's "Family Dynamix" line, with the exception of the small alpha letters by KaiserCraft. 

This layout was based off of my friend Ashley's sketch below, I just rotated it to the right 90 degrees.


Every month at CK Blog, she does a fun Sketch it Out Challenge! I love participating, meeting fellow scrappers, and seeing how others interpret the same sketch. It is alot of fun!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This turned out really awesome Angela!! Love the big family photo and rotating the sketch, worked perfectly for this!! And what a great idea, to replace the smaller photos with the border strips across your page! The Family Dynamix looks really great on this page!!

Elizabeth said...

I really like how you rotated this sketch! So cute! This page is so cute! Love the paper line you used and the flower border too!