Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stamp it! Thank you Challenge

I was inspired today to make a thank you card for the Stamp It! Thank you challenge on the Moxie Fab blog. The thank you card needed to have stamping as the primary technique. I haven't gotten many of my stamps out for awhile, so I thought this would a good excuse to do so! 


I first stamped the thank you image on the card where I wanted it, then I stamped it on a scratch piece of paper, cut it out and laid it over the top of the first image. I then stamped my background with a diamond border stamp, alternating colors. I really like the tone on tone effect! To finish it off, I added a few touches of bling to give it some sparkle. 

Thank you stamp: Ditto, Diamond border stamp: Fancy pants

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like the cool chevron printed stamped pattern you used! I love the bling too! Just makes it pop!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)