I started to make this layout for the ISSUE Challenge #6 over at Creating Keepsakes, but ended up doing it for the April Stack-a-holic Template challenge at DCWV as well! (I love when that works out!) This week it was to use yellow, gray and white as your main colors. I hardly ever use these colors! I went looking for paper to use in my stash and found the beautiful "Lemon Flower Stack" from DCWV. Perfect!
Here is the sketch that I followed:
Here is the sketch that I followed:
And here is my final layout:
I tried to stick to the sketch as much as possible, but I ended up moving the journaling to the bottom instead of the top. For not using these colors that much, I have to say I love the end result!
***Update*** This layout was featured as one of the Top 10 at DCWV! You can see it here.

1 comment:
Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I love the ric rack you used across the page and the fun stars and cut out circle! You did a beautiful job! Cute picture too I have to say! :)
Post a Comment