My friend Ashley did this fun thing to make clouds on one of her layouts that I just loved! She stitched the rain coming out of them and then added some brads as raindrops! So cute! I decided that I wanted to make a page using this fun technique and so here it is!
(The picture turned out a little dark since I took it indoors.) I really love how the cute clouds and title turned out! It is fun to take inspiration from your friends if you are stuck on a project!
I am learning to love scrapbooking the everyday moments. This was about a day where my kids jumped out of bed, saw that it was raining and ran outside to save the worms so that they wouldn't die. The captioning says, "Courtney & Evan ran outside one rainy day just so they could save the worms!" PS... I don't ever remember wanting to do that!
1 comment:
First of all...eewwww! What a funny morning! Ok, I love how you made those rain clouds. So cool! I love the staggering of the pics too. The small details of those fun border colors make the page too! It is true that sometimes our friends are the best resources for inspiration! Especially when they are so creative and talented!
Post a Comment