Thursday, March 1, 2012

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge

The challenge at Imaginisce this month is to create a project from what inspired you from these pictures below.


I was immediately drawn to the green color and the flowers. 

Here is the card I came up with:


I fussy cut out all the flowers from a patterned piece of paper by Martha Stewart, then cut out circles from a coordinating sheet and put them on with foam dots. The stamped saying is from Stampin Up's "Best Blossoms" set. Quick and easy! With all the things that people have been doing for my family lately, I have been making quite a few thank you cards, and sometimes the more simple the better. And still a great effect!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just love these colors!! What a fun card you made! Simple and yet elegant I think at the same time. Just perfect!

Unknown said...

Great card and fussy cut work!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Great design! Love how you had the flowers bleed from the page...very eye-catching! Thanks for creating with us at Imaginisce :) Good luck!

Diana Fisher said...

Cute flowers! Love the card.

Adora Concepcion said...

love the card!

Abby Beard said...

beautiful card! :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Pretty card!