Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby layout

Erika's issue challenge this week on the CK Blog was to create a layout using a baby picture. It could be of yourself, a child, a parent, whomever you wanted. I chose my 4th child to scrapbook. I was going to do one of myself, but for those of you who have seen my baby pictures... Let's just say I was not a cute baby. Yikes! Here is the layout I did using a photo I took of Evan when he was 4 months old:


I can't remember him being so small... What a cute baby he was!

Background paper is from My Little Shoebox and banner punch is from Stampin up! (Thanks for letting me borrow it Liz!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a cute pic!! Love the banner! Love the fussy cutting too! I love how you accented the clouds with a little sparkle!!