Sunday, February 26, 2012

Frosted Designs & Moxie Fab Challenges

Today I did a card for 2 different challenges. The first challenge was from Moxie Fab World to incorporate Navy blue to be the star of your card. The second challenge is from Frosted Designs and the challenge was to "Shape it Up." You could pick any geometric shape and use it 3 times on your card. I chose a circle. I enjoy doing challenges to get me thinking of something new that I may not have tried.  Here is the card I made:


***Update*** This card was picked as one of the Top 3 winners for this week! The winning blog post can be found here.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just love the patterns of navy on your card! You did a great job Angela! Love the bling too! So cute!!

Helen F. said...

Great style, Angela. Love all the PP and pretty blues you used here :)

suzARTe said...

really pretty card

Lydia said...

This card is really sweet! Love the white and navy and those flowers are just the right size. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

Monique said...

Love all the layering of the patterned paper - so effective. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Very pretty! I love the blue and white color scheme! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)