What a fun, cheery birthday card! I love the bakers twine under the glitzed out sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge. Please join us again next time! Beverly
Love the way you did our sketch! Nice and cheerful. I really like the string, looks great! Happy that you played along with us at Frosted Designs. Aloha, Joanne
4 comments:
What a fun, cheery birthday card! I love the bakers twine under the glitzed out sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge. Please join us again next time! Beverly
great card, love the circle sentiment, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted designs, hugs, martina
Love the way you did our sketch! Nice and cheerful. I really like the string, looks great! Happy that you played along with us at Frosted Designs. Aloha, Joanne
so cute, love how you've used the sketch !
Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.
Post a Comment