Sunday, August 21, 2011

This boy is...

This week I am playing along with http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com/. The sketch is below, but we can "switch it up" if we need to. I moved the journaling strips to the opposite side and stuck to the rest of the sketch as closely as possible.


Here is a close up of some of the stitching I did on it:
All papers are from the "Little Boy" collection from Echo Park.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great page! Love the paper collection and the layout! so creative!

Ashley Horton said...

Love what you did with this sketch Angela!! I love how you switched it up, but still kept the same feel of the sketch! The banner is great and I love the stitching you added to it!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sassy Lil' Sketches!! :)

Tone K. said...

Tough and great LO !! Love your colors ! :o)

Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil` Sketches ! :o)

wendipooh13 said...

what a great page!! LOVE your family photo on the blog header!!! thanks sooo much for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches!!!

alison said...

I love the pennant and how you incorporated round elements!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So fun! You have beautiful children!