I was chosen as the Facebook Friday winner for one of my favorite Paper Companies... Echo Park! (Click hereto go to their page.) It is pretty exciting to see my layout on their blog page!
So exciting! But, I can't click on any link to see it. :( You'll just have to show me. I think you should start a little scrapbook dedicated just to your contest winnings.
4 comments:
Whohoooooo!! Yay!! Congrats to you!!
Congratulations - your project is gorgeous!
Thanks so much too for the kind comment you left on the Echo Park blog. I am really looking forward to working with them!
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/
Woot woot! Congrats to you....I love Echo Park.
So exciting! But, I can't click on any link to see it. :( You'll just have to show me. I think you should start a little scrapbook dedicated just to your contest winnings.
Post a Comment