This is a card I made using "A walk in the Park" collection by Echo Park. I absolutely love the colors in this collection and all the fun prints! The beautiful flower prints, the butterflies, I love it all!
OH ANGELA!! I so LOVE this card!! The colors are so pretty together! I think I too love A Walk in the Park..I might have to get me some of that stack! What an awesome talent you have!!!
I need to find a way to subscribe to your blog because I just now got caught up on all of your posts. Bad idea to look at those cookies before bed, though! Someday, you're going to be making bank designing your own line of paper and cards . . I can see it already!
4 comments:
AWESOME!!!! Nothing else can be said.
And you are not in card swap because?
OH ANGELA!! I so LOVE this card!! The colors are so pretty together! I think I too love A Walk in the Park..I might have to get me some of that stack! What an awesome talent you have!!!
I need to find a way to subscribe to your blog because I just now got caught up on all of your posts. Bad idea to look at those cookies before bed, though! Someday, you're going to be making bank designing your own line of paper and cards . . I can see it already!
Post a Comment